Monday, April 10

It's your birthday!

Hello everyone! Happy Monday to you all! Hope you all had a great weekend, I had a super fun Saturday with a friend, we went shopping {wink, wink} plus lots of laughs and laughs plus coffee, yesterday I did yard work and got really tired! I took a nap until almost 6 pm, so very thankful and grateful my daughter cooked dinner.

Anyway, let me show you a super cool and easy to put together card using the Birthday Party Collection from Crafter's Companion.

This is a 6"x 6" card, the papers are from Birthday Party Pad, I created a simple background just shaking Sparkle markers, then die-cut the balloons in Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock and added a cut out sentiment from the Scrapbook Paper Pad.




Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!


1 comment:

  1. hello! super cute birthday card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete