Monday, May 8

Crafter's Companion on HSN May 9th!!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great week, I was a little bit under the weather, sadly my neck and back pain are back, and really slowed me a lot, today I am feeling a bit better, well considering from last week pain. Anyway, I hope you have been following the Crafter's Companion FB event page, a lot of information going on about the new show on HSN!!
Our Amazing Sara Davies and Jennifer Tryon will be there showcasing the new products! I can't wait, seriously!


New products coming, the Design Team has been working hard to show you the best of all of them. In case you missed it, check out HERE, a note with all the products, schedule, shopping list and more! Believe me, you don't want to miss it.


If you like the Spectrum Noir Sparkle, I have a couple of projects to show, they are amazing! You can color with them just alone or mixing them with other colors or softening the color using your Clear pen! the possibilities are endless.






Can you see the sparkle goodness?! Amazing, right!!

Hope you can join us tomorrow.
Have an amazing day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment