Friday, May 12

Happy Hello!!

Hello friends! Happy Friday!! Hope your day had a great start, sharing today a happy and cute floral card.
Here are the details:
  • Stamp your images, this is how my card started ;) Here I am using Peony Scrolls by Altenew.

  •  Color the image, of course at this point I realized I didn't like how the background turned out, so I decided to fussy cut all the images. The images were colored with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers.

Finally I added pearls and silver thread and the card was finished, this is a 6" x 6" card and I really love how turned out.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!


2 comments:

  1. WOW Giovana, this is beautiful. As a matter of fact, I like the blue around it as well. Either way, the flowers are gorgeous.
    BTW, Congratulations, I just read your name among the winners from the Mega Sponsor (Spring Fling) Blog Hop! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete