Saturday, September 9

Thank you!

Hello friends, Happy Saturday! Hope you are having a fun weekend. Today, I decided to stay inside (since I do yard work every weekend), my hands are a little sore, I don't know why, but I've been creating a lit bit, making fun projects for an upcoming release and just relaxing, we all need a little bit of that sometimes {wink, wink}

Anyways, I want to share a card I created using the fun products from Gina K. Designs, all the products used in this card are from the Boho Flowers Mini Kit

Here are few pictures I took with some of the steps:
  •  Adhere a piece of White cardstock behind and add stitches, then distress all edges from both panels.
  •  Stamp sentiment.
  • Add stamped images on top of a vellum piece.

Add the panel to a black card base and you are done!



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Its beautiful, love all the gorgeous layers and the stitching.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete