Tuesday, April 17

She began to fly and meet the new member of my family!!

Hello my friends! Hope you all are having a great day! Last Friday, I made this card and since I've been trying to find the time to post it, well, the time is now. I got inspired by the new Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Add some texture

For this card I used 2 stamps from the new April Release from Technique Junkies.
The pretty lady is from "Butterfly Woman" stamp, I stamped it on a piece of white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink, then I colored it with Chameleon Pencils, after that I die-cut the piece.
The sentiment is from "Began to Fly". I stamped it on a piece of vellum in Versamark Watermark, then added white embossing powder and heat set.
To create the gray texture I used Rose Cluster Stencil on a piece of gray cardstock and silver metallic embossing paste.
I added a blue metallic piece of cardstock on a 6" x 6" card base, then the other panels.
Finally I added a silver butterfly and pearls.



You can get these stamps and the stencil with a 10% off using my discount code

And now, let me introduce to you all the newest member of our family!!
This is Milo Jack Smith!! A 8 week old Vizsla pup, he is the reason why I have not posted projects, LOL. He is a very active boy, play play and more play. We have mastered the outside potty training, but still working on bed time, so far he is taking his naps on his crate and loves to play outside and my slippers are his favorite shoes to attack, hahaha.

He has an Instagram account, I couldn't resist. If you would like to follow him, just search for @milo_jack_the_vizsla

Hope you like my project and my sweet little puppy.
Have a fantastic day.


2 comments:

  1. Milo is a darling!! Congratulations on your newest family member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, nice job! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete